Jul 30, 2019
Today on Dental Profits I'm talking about one of the biggest challenges and opportunities that I see TIME AND TIME AGAIN! Education DOES NOT equal GROWTH!
You're trying to grow your practice, you're trying to increase your Treatment Acceptance, and in order to do that you and your team are implementing new systems and strategies to drive those results.
It's very easy to get caught up in learning how and what goes into those new strategies, and it's easy to throw in the towel when things get tough. Learning HOW to do things is only about 10% of the process! The other 90% is creating a culture for success, challenging legacy beliefs, and getting results!
Thank you for watching!
It's all about HAPPIER CLIENTS, BETTER RESULTS, MAKING MORE MONEY, AND ENJOYING THE RIDE!